PROCESS AND MATERIAL SAFETY
Manufacturing Process (Patent Pending)
- Vulcanized process is a combination of heat and compression, which consists of taking three times the volume of recycled rubber automobile tires and condensing it to create the strong dense product that is the planet paver.
Material Safety Information
- MSDS sheets are available upon request for the bonding material.
- This product meets the European “impact absorbing playground surfacing” requirements. European Standard MSZ EN 1177 on the “impact absorbing playground surfacing” prescribes the application of the rubber surfacing for every playground equipment higher than 60 cm, on the entire impact area.
- The rubber surfacing is a product tested and certified by TUV Rheinland Hungaria Kft. and KERMI Minosegellenorzo es Szolgaltato Kft. (Quality Control and Service), which meets the standard MSZ EN 1177; its application in the building industry was permitted by EMI (Non-profit Company for Quality Control and Innovation in Building).
- Currently application is underway in the United States for Porosity, Flexibility, Durability and ASTM F1292 Standard specification for impact attenuation of surface systems under and around playground equipment..